Sunday 13 July 2014

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE

In 24 hours I will be on an airplane headed to Denver. From there, I'll be hopping a connecting flight to Portland. To say I'm excited is the understatement of the century. I don't know how to put into words this feeling. The only people who will understand are other bloggers. 

Because I'm headed to Portland to meet friends. Friends that I consider good friends. Friends that I talk to every single day. Who kindly listen to all of my problems and successes and make me feel better and celebrate with me. 

Friends who know me better than some people here do. These girls are special, beautiful inside and out, and I'm lucky to know them.

But here's the thing: I've never met them in person. I've never met Jessi or Brooke in person. I talk to them every day: Snapchat, text, e-mail, gchat, Facebook, all of it. But I've never seen them face to face. 

So I'm beyond excited. I feel like I'm finally meeting my soul mates. I get to stay with Jessi. I get to see where they live and work. I get to experience a new city. I get to meet Brooke's boyfriend, Bradley, who better not be as creepy as his Snapchats to me are... (oh Bradley, this will be fun). The first face I'll see when I step out of the gates in Portland will be Angie and I'm so happy for that, too. 

They're letting me into their lives with the widest, open arms I've ever experienced and honestly, my heart is already in Oregon right now. 

I probably won't be around much from Thursday to Monday and I'm not even a little bit sorry. I'm going to be with my people. Maybe we'll pop in. And if you'd like you can add me to Snapchat (melissasuggitt1) and Instagram to stay posted on our adventures in Oregon!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning post! Your post is very useful and quite interesting reading it. Expecting more post like this. Thanks for posting such a good post. To get the Nadi astrology,, Please visit : best nadi astrologer in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete